1. CasinoNearYou is an independent information resource for individuals interested in playing online casinos. The contents of our site and all the materials we provide can only be used for acquainting purposes. CasinoNearYou is not a provider of online gambling.
This is a totally free website that does not require any charges and acts an a mediatory service between players and casinos we list.
2. Information provided in our reviews, lists, ratings, or statements should under no circumstances be regarded as a legal advice. It is only for entertainment purposes.
The information our website contains must not be used for illegal activities.
3. This is the responsibility of a player to determine whether online gambling is legal where they live. CasinoNearYou does not accept liability for the player’s failure to find out whether it is legal to gamble online at their place of residence.
4. In the casino reviews we provide, it may be mentioned that a given casino accepts players from a particular jurisdiction. We emphasize that it should not be considered legal advice concerning the legality of gambling in this particular country or territory.
5. The team of CasinoNearYou does its best to ensure accuracy of the information presented on our website. However, online gambling is a fast-changing industry, especially when it comes to new promotions and bonuses. In view of this, as well as common human errors, we cannot guarantee that the information presented on CasinoNearYou is 100 % accurate and precise at all times.
6. If you come across any information you believe is incorrect, please inform us either on the Contact us page or via CasinoNearYou@gmail.com.
7. CasinoNearYou does not accept any liability for losses a player might suffer from the use of information presented on this site. We remind that it is exceptionally for entertainment purposes. Online gambling is a risky activity and we do encourage you to gamble responsibility. Be aware of your limits and immediately take action if you feel you are at risk of developing a problem gambling behavior or are already suffering from a gambling problem. For more information, look through our Responsible Gambling page.
8. Before using any of the promotions or bonuses described on our website, carefully learn Term and Conditions applied to them by the related casino. Pay attention to limitations associated with such offers. As an example, some promotions and bonuses can be unavailable in certain countries or territories. In some cases, larger rollover requirements can be imposed. The team of CasinoNearYou does not bear responsibility for the player’s failure to learn all the details of using such offers. Neither is CasinoNearYou responsible for any losses a player might face as a result of using any of the listed bonuses.
10. Our website contains links to third-party websites. CasinoNearYou in no way affects their content and assumes no responsibility for it. By visiting any external resources and using their services, the player is to adhere to the Terms and Conditions the third parties apply.
11. All the logos and trademarks you can see on CasinoNearYou belong to their respective owners.
12. It is forbidden to use any information presented on our website for commercial purposes unless we give our consent. In particular, it is prohibited to copy, transmit or adjust information provided in any way. Such use of our materials would be considered a content theft.
The content of this website is copyrighted by CasinoNearYou.
13. CasinoNearYou has the right to deny requests for the removal of any information presented on our website unless it is considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
14. By using CasinoNearYou , you agree with all the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. In case you disagree with any of our Terms and Conditions, please do not use our resource.